1. This morning, the paper edition of Repubblica had an article about us (and Bookrepublic). We thank the most important italian newspaper for the presentation.
2. Our first sale happened yesterday on Smashwords. Someone bought a copy of Radiazione.
3. The first sale in Bookrepublic happened within a couple hours of launching our books in the store: it was a copy of Tranne la musica
4. The first non-italian title we sold via Bookrepublic was Fallout.
5. The first Twitter review was tweeted to her 7451 followers by @lkblackburne. Curious? Read it.
7. The first web review is here. Thank you.
8. The first copy sold of the Cyborg was the italian version.
9. All our titles are on Goodreads.
10. The bestseller of the first day was Radiazione.
(That's all for now, folks. Have a good weekend of reading!)